This little girl died after using her phone while charging! Shocking!


These days, most people tend to have their own gadgets like phones and tablets. Despite their young age, their parents are already giving them what they want.

What their parents didn't know is that these gadgets could even be the reason of a loss of life.

A little girl from Camarines Sur was found lifeless in their house. They've seen deep burns on this little girls cheeks and lips. 

It turns out that this girl was using her mobile phone while she's charging it. And what even made it worse is when she realized that her charger was broken and was only fixed through different wires.

People claim that this should now serve as a lesson to each and everyone to never ever use your mobile phones while charging!

Source: GMA News

SHARE
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

X

Welcome Readers!
Like us now!

Thank You