This couple was about make love in the kitchen. What happens next? I can't stop laughing!


We all know for a fact that the people of this generation tend to be more careless. They tend to be more aggressive and often lose control of their actions.

In this video, you will see that this couple was in the kitchen area when they felt the heat in their body. 

They started doing intimate movements toward each other, they even came to the point wherein they were truly about to do IT.

The boy placed his girl on top of the kitchen, what he didn't know is that he accidentally placed his girl on top of the stove which resulted to a burnt butt. 

People claim that this should now be a lesson to never make love in the kitchen and always keep it on private!

Hahahaha :-p 18+ Clip :-p :D
18+ Video :-p Must watch & Share :D #คђ๓ค๔
Posted by My University on Monday, November 2, 2015

SHARE
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

X

Welcome Readers!
Like us now!

Thank You