Shocking photos of a woman electrocuted in her sleep by headphones from her charging mobile phone.


These days, people just can't get enough of their gadgets, that's why some of us sleep beside our phones while sleeping. However, others aren't just sleeping beside their phones, they're also using it while charging which is very much dangerous.

There's this viral news online that shows a couple photos of a girl who got burned while sleeping.








This woman was allegedly electrocuted and passed away after using her headphones while her phone was charging, to take note that the headphones were plugged into her ears while sleeping.


Share this with your friends and family by clicking the button below!

SHARE
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment
X

Welcome Readers!
Like us now!

Thank You